Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oscar's 5th Grade Graduation

6/3/08

Today Oscar graduated from 5th grade from Parkridge and will be heading to 6th grade at East Valley Middle School in the fall. We are very proud of Oscar and all the accomplishments he has achieved.

Oscar was asked to help in a flag ceremony to start the ceremony. He was asked to wear his scout uniform and William Jenks carried the flag. He looked kinda nervous, but he did a good job. Thank goodness he had a microphone so we could hear him. I was in the audience trying to get him to smile, but I think he was purposely not looking at me so he wouldn't mess up.




They sang some songs, my favorite was the last one Stand By Me. When I figure out how to download the video to the computer I'll post it. They were called up by class to receive their certificates and their teachers presented them with them.
Oscar and his teacher Ms. Sherman
Oscar and William
Oscar and his pals. Left to right Paul, Martin, Oscar, and Ciro.
Way to go Oscar, good luck and have fun in 6th grade!

0 comments: