Sunday, June 1, 2008

Having Fun With The Family

After going to Rhet's graduation, we went out for ice cream cones at Arctic Circle. The boys were having so much fun telling jokes and laughing. I was almost positive the employees could hear us all laughing through the speaker even after daddy's attempts to quite us all. Once we got up to the window they were still laughing and the employees were either trying not to laugh, listen, or be insulated, I couldn't tell. It also didn't help the laughter after daddy had to pass some loud gas right by the window (P.S. I don't think Oscar thought it would be that loud, because his face turned red pretty fast). Good grief how embarassing! Like father like sons! :)






3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love reading your blog. It sounds like you and your boys are always having so much fun together as a family.

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicki! We just love your family! So much fun. It is also comforting to know it is not just my crew with those kind of moments...

Tendra said...

So anonymous is me. (Tendra)I'm still a blogging retard. Maybe this one will post my name, but you never know.