Sunday, June 22, 2008

2nd Day

We heard from Oscar today! He left a message while we were at church to let us know he landed safely in Africa and they were headed to the outfitter place. He also made a brief statement about just enduring the longest flight of his life, I had to smile!

Today we went to church and at least I had some great uplifting moments. Jody Sedrick gave a talk today and it was exactly what I needed to hear, he has a way with teaching that I love. I was thrilled to find out that Mason was having a good time in nursery without Alyce and Kelby there, he was a little sad at first but warmed up to Justin Bledsoe, Thanks Justin! During Sunday school and Relief society I felt the spirit and was so happy I was there. At home we relaxed watched a couple of videos and went for a walk to get the wiggles out. It did the trick we came home had popcicles and watched Americas Funniest Home Videos. Mason didn't have a nap today so we read a couple of stories and he and Parker were asleep by 8:30!

Tomorrow we start swimming lessons! The boys are very excited.

0 comments: