Saturday, June 28, 2008

6th & 7th Days

6/26/08

Today was more of the same, swimming lessons, lunch, naptime, play outside, dinner. After dinner we took Oscar to Scouts, he was going to the church orchard to thin peaches. I went with Zachary, Parker, and Mason to Parkridge to a primary inservice meeting. We had fun learning how to teach children while playing different games. It was perfect weather too, not to hot and not to cold, if only all days could be like that.

I didn't hear from Oscar last night but Warren called Krisele so I know he is still doing okay and is having lots of fun.



6/27/08
Today at swimming lessons Oscar and Zachary were practicing their dives. This is the first time for Zachary so he was practicing on the side of the pool. Oscar was jumping off the diving board. I was trying really hard to get some pictures of them doing this but I was either to early or to late. Oscar has the good camera in Africa I have my other digital camera that has a delay. I did the best I could do.

Oscar preparing:


Can you see the spash?

Zachary preparing (he is the third from the left):


He's under the water somewhere, I caught the splash though.

Parker has been doing so AWESOME in his swimming lessons this year. I am very proud of him. He will do everything his teacher ask's him to and will even volunteer. The reason I am so excited is because this is his third time at this level. The first year half the time he wouldn't even get in the pool, and last year he would not put his face in the water to blow bubbles or do bobs. This year he does it all.




This evening we had a picnic in the living room with Pizza and watched a movie "The Pink Panther". I have not laughed so hard in a long time. All the boys were in tears. We were continually laughing for the first 45 minutes of the movie. For those of you who don't know its the movie with Steve Martin as a french police inspector. He is so clumsy and silly, it was hillarious to watch. Good family movie.

0 comments: