Monday, June 23, 2008

3rd Day

6/23/08
Today we started swimming lessons! It looks like the boys are off to a good start, and they all have the same teachers as last year, how fun. Mason did great with Mommy watching his brothers. I was nervous he would be mad that he couldn't get in the water, but he was a trooper and stayed by my side and helped me take some pictures.


Here is Parker in his preschool class (it looks like he'll pass this time) he was very excited and wanted to be the first to try what his teacher was asking. He was also very loud. He was very comfortable in the water today. Towards the end of class he was shivering like crazy though.





Here is Zachary in Level 3. He was very excited to get the same teacher again, and his teacher even recognized him. They all had to hold their breath underwater and Zachary came in 2nd. The first time he held it for 7 seconds and then for 12 seconds. I think he is going to do very well this year.




Here is Oscar in Level 4. You learn so many different strokes and techniques in this level I am having him retake this level again this year. He is bound and determined to get the 'dolphin' stroke down.





Here is my little buddy for the morning. Love you Mason.



After swimming lessons we headed over to the park for 'Monday's in the Park'. There was a merry-go-round that Oscar and Zachary loved. Mason wanted to stay in the swing the whole time and Parker was having fun hanging out with all his buddies. Here is Oscar being a monkey. I tried to get him falling mid-air but the camera was too slow.


At home after naptime we filled up the pool and put in under the slide. Vola, we made our own waterslide. I even got in my suit and slid down with Parker on my lap or Mason. We were all laughing and having lots of fun. Here is one of Zachary clowning around as usual.

P.S. Daddy if you're reading we love you and miss and are counting down the days!!

0 comments: