Monday, July 28, 2008

Visiting Grandma Vesta

7/27/08

Today we took some time to visit my grandmother Vesta, my dads mother.



It's been awhile since my older boys have seen her and I know Parker and Mason don't remember her. It was very fun visiting. Mason was scared of the dog but as soon as grandma put Buster outside, Mason wander all over the house and loved all the stuffed animals she had.



Grandma goes into heart surgery Monday morning to replace a valve. She seems a little nervous but she is still her upbeat self. We'll be praying for you Grandma!

Here is Aunt Krysten and Parker who absolutely adores her.



And of course my two show offs. They are playing the 'I'm stronger than you' game.



UPDATE: My mom called on Monday afternoon to let me know Grandma Vesta came through the surgery great. The procedure can take up to 6 hours, but Grandma was out in about 3 1/2. I hope my Dad is breathing by now, I'm sure he carried enough worry around for everyone. Relax dad and just love your mom.

0 comments: