Monday, July 28, 2008

Playing at Freckleton Park

7/25/08

Me and the boys traveled to Pocatello this weekend to visit my family. We stayed with mom and dad. The boys love to play across the street in the park named after my Great Grandfather S. Leland Freckleton. He was the first mayor of the town Alameda which is now a part of Pocatello. My mom and dad bought my great grandparents house after my great grandmother passed away over 20 years ago.

One of the first things they ask is to go to the park. They LOVE it.




Here is Grandma Bullock giving an underdog to Zachary. Thanks Grandma!!


1 comments:

Teresa said...

Umm, is it me or does Parker look a little cranky :-) I love that Freckleton Park! It too brings back a lot of memories from our childhood. The one where Oscar is being a monkey reminds me of catching Michael before he fell off the slide. Love you!