Monday, July 28, 2008

Having Fun With Legos

7/22/08
Oscar, Zachary and Parker had been playing so well with each other this afternoon. I didn't hear any arguing or yelling for almost 3 hours!!!! I found out they were all upstairs building lego ships and were HELPING each other too. I was so happy with them I told them we needed to take a picture of their creations and remember such a great day.

Tah Dah!!







They have such great imaginations!! I knew they had it in them to love each other. As a mother or parent it is such a joyous occasion you want to remember it always. I'm not saying that they are always mean to each other, just that I love to accentuate the positive! :)

2 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

What good boys! It is nice to have days where you don't feel like sending them to summer school! =)

Tendra said...

You do have wonderful boys! And I agree with you - nothing warms my heart more than when my kids are kind and loving to each other. Those are the moments when (for just a second) I think we must be doing something right.