Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Anniversay

7/23/08

Today Oscar and I celebrate our 14th weddding anniversary!! WOW! It doesn't feel that long. I still remember the rain storm we had before we got married and the one right after the reception. What is funny is it was very similar to the day we had yesterday, horizontal rain and all. *smile*

I always thought when couples would say they love their spouse today even more than when they were married were just saying it to be nice. But I can honestly say that I love Oscar more today than I did when we were married 14 years ago in his parents beautiful backyard. I have learned so much from him and come to respect and rely on him so much its hard for words to explain.


Here are some pictures I came across of our wedding day.







After one year of marriage.



Here are some pictures from Hawaii. We had so much fun while there and fell in love all over again.





I love you lots honey, I hope our next 14 years and more are just as great. Thanks for being such a wonderful husband, best friend, and of course father.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you love me more because my Hair is better....

Sara said...

Awww, how sweet. Happy anniversary!!