Monday, July 28, 2008

Ross Park Swimming Pool

7/25/08
We were all excited about going swimming, especially on a very hot day. I grew up swimming here and was a little hesitant about going because it didn't seem like it would be fun for my little guys. BUT Teresa, my sister, said she had been a couple of times and they had completly redone it. I was very impressed!!!

The kiddie area was very fun for Mason and Parker, their cousins Jaxson, Kennedy, and Raegan. My sister Teresa is holding Raegan, Kennedy is on her leg (orange swimsuit).





Mason:




Kennedy:




Here are Oscar and Zachary messing around in the lazy river. That was a lot of fun. Even Mason and Parker got their fair share.




Grandma Bullock, Parker and Jaxson:




I came across a good friend who moved away about 3 years ago, Shauna Boren. She used to live two houses down from me. I gave her a big hug and had a great chat and caught up. She has two grandsons and another one on the way, she seems very proud. She also acts very strong since I found out she is suffering from breast cancer and is scheduled for surgery in a couple of weeks. She has been going through cemo and has lost her hair and is scheduled for radiation afterwards. She seems upbeat and is looking at all the positives. Way to go Shauna, we'll be praying for you. Oscar and Zachary got to hang out with their friend Jessie (Shauna's son) and had lots of fun.





After a long day it was time to pack up, none of them really wanted to go. They were all so worn out by the time we got to the car though. *smile*






We have already decided to come back again maybe next time with Daddy!

2 comments:

Tendra said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Shawna!! I'll have to get the details next time we get together. And I will include her in my prayers, too.

Teresa said...

I told you that I loved going to the pool! It has certainly changed since we went to it all those many years ago...I am still waiting for you to email me some of the pictures that you took while you were here. Thanks for sharing them, but where are the pictures of you?