Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Kennedy Rae

7/26/08

Happy Birthday sweetheart!!!

Kennedy Rae turned 2 on July 24th!! I can't believe she is already two. This is her new 'car' and baby that really eats and wets its diapers, she's on her way to be a mommy already! *smile* We only wish we could get her to smile for the camera! She is very stingy with them, she purposely looks away too. I didn't believe my sister until I witnessed it myself. You little stinker!

Mason had to try out the car too. It turns out all the little ones loved it. Zachary even tried to get in it and on it before I told him NO! Jaxson is in the orange shirt once riding on top and then driving.

Playing with Play-doh before the festivities began!

Grandma with Raegan checking out Kennedy's new gifts. Raegan is trying so hard to grow up too fast, she's only 7 months old. She is already crawling, not doing the butt scoot thing anymore! Thanks Sis for not recording her doing this! *smile* Now she is pulling herself up to a standing position! Zachary is holding Rae Rae (Raegan) isn't she a doll?!!

All my boys love their uncles!! Here they are with Uncle Mike. Parker has decided when he grows up he wants a cell phone like Mikes so he can 'text'!!

What a great day! All the family was there and we had a nice visit. I was able to meet my brother Steven's new girlfriend Jackie and her cute 3 month old son Adin. Grandpa Bullock was there and was swarmed by all the grandkids! *smile*. We had pizza, cake and ice cream and relaxed great party sis!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Kennedy is the cutest little turd when she wants to be. It is a nightmare trying to get a smiling picture of her. If she doesn't want to smile she won't no matter how much coaxing is tried. I am glad that I now have witnesses to this fact. Where did her bow go? Oh that is right she doesn't like to have her hair done either...