Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Settler's Park

8/11/08

For Monday's in the Park we went to Settler's Park in Meridian. It was a lot of fun and we invited my sister Teresa and her kids to join us. Here are some pics.

The rocks were fun to climb

Parker



Mason



Oscar and Zachary



Having fun with my park buddy, Abigail Young

My neice Kennedy...

My Neice Raegan..




Here is Oscar with my nephew Jaxson in the spy tower.

We had lots of fun. I spent most my time spinning around trying to keep track of all of them, it was a huge park and lots of people.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

That sure was a fun park. Next time lets take clothes that the kids can get wet in...BTW what does Parker have on his wrist? Did Zachary help you with your playlist???

Vicki said...

Parker has a ninja turtle arm guard on. Is it that obvious with the playlist? *wink*

Teresa said...

Oh just in case he needed to use his ninja moves to save the day :-) No not obvious at all...