Sunday, August 31, 2008

Look At The Size of These......

8/30/08

TOMATOES!!

I went out to the garden again today especially for tomatoes and found some gigantic ones. I planted two different varities this year, I usually only plant early girls, and the other kind produces HUGE tomatoes. I have several that are still green but enormous. The boys thought they were so cool, so I took a few pictures to remind us how big they were.



Here are my three monkeys:

See No Evil.....



Say No Evil....



Hear No Evil........



Now how could those pretty faces ever be evil?! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

4 comments:

Alyce Dribnak said...

Love your new family picture!

Tendra said...

Holy Cow Vicki! I guess I haven't done any blogging for a while. I LOVE your new look and love the family picture. Congrats on the very cool tomatoes - I am having garden withdrawls. And I might have to copy your Twilight countdown widget thingie. How fun. I'll have to keep up a little better.

Teresa said...

Evil comes in many forms...Ask Kennedy :-) Those are some HUGH tomatoes. So have you started canning you cute little homemaker?

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!