Sunday, August 3, 2008

Drive Inn!

7/31/08


We have come to enjoy going to the drive inn with our family each summer. This year I knew we were going to go see Kung Fu Panda and Indiana Jones but I waited for a long time before telling my boys. I'm glad I did because when I told them it was hillarious!! First it was the shocked look on their faces, then the fainting, and then the screaming. I should have video taped their reactions it was priceless!!




This year Oscar invited a bunch of friends to come along. We have gone with the Stewarts all the other times which has been a blast. This year our group had 40 people. Along with Warren and Krisele Stewart, Kip and Jessica Dribnak, Neil and Sara Adams, Carter and Tendra Andrews, Judie and Jody Sedrick, and Jason and Brandie Oswald all came with their families.







We all had a great time. Some of us had kids fall asleep. Some had fusy ones. Some ate way too much. Some adults even fell asleep during the last movie. *smile* Because it is a drive inn the first movie started at 9:45 the second at 11:15! By the time we were loaded up heading home all my boys were out, and if he wasn't driving Oscar would have too.


We are looking forward to next time!! Could be a fun couple night too.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow! I wish I would have been invited to this party...

Anonymous said...

I think the best part was Vicki bringing the Crock pot and putting it on top of the truck and we all had Nacho cheese !!!!