Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oscar's 1st Day Of Middle School

8/19/08

Well it is now official Oscar is growing up way too fast! He is now in the 6th grade at East Valley Middle School. *sniff sniff*







He was so happy and nervous (just a little bit) this morning before he left with Daddy (or is it Dad now?) at 7:30 am!!





He was able to find all of his classes, open his locker on the first attempt, and even had at least person he knew in each of his classes. That is of course for his last class math which just so happens to be Pre-Algebra!!! What's the big deal about that, well it happens to be an 8th grade class and he is the only 6th grader in it!!!!! I'm proud of him for his accomplishments, but scared to death of the bigger kids, what if they pick on him?! Yah I would probably be the embarrassing mom that would let the kids have it if they did, but I don't know that I could embarrass Oscar unless it was absolutely necessary. We shall see.

1 comments:

Teresa said...

NO NO NO! He cannot be in middle school! He just keeps getting older and older. That makes me sad :-( Remind him that he said he would always love his Aunt Teresa! I will hold him to it =]