Sunday, August 3, 2008

Date Night - Bowling

8/1/08

Tonight we went with some friends to have a quick bite to eat and then onto the bowling alley to show off our skills! hehehehehehe

Here we are at subway enjoying our $5 foot longs at Subway, very yummy.



My camera battery died just after arriving at the bowling alley, bummer! Here are some shot of each of us bowling.



Jessica Dribnak


Kip Dribnak aka 'Twinky'


April Dittrich

Shane Dittrich aka 'Greese Monkey'

Tendra Andrews

Carter Andrews aka 'Lefty'

Me

Oscar aka 'Moosie'

Twinky and Moosie happy dances

It was a lot of fun seeing everyones skills, especially Carter!! It seemed like whatever he tried it worked. I tried one of his techniques but it didn't work as well. I was proud of myself breaking 100 even if it was only 1 of the 4 games we played.

After bowling we went to Dairy Queen to have some yummy dessert. It was a very fun night.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

How come none of the "girls" have nick names?

Anonymous said...

Mostly because I gave out the nicknames and.... Well, I wasn't going to touch the women's names. I had no problem calling Kip twinky, Shane Greese Monkey and Carter Lefty ...:)