Monday, August 25, 2008

How Does My Garden Grow?

8/23/08

With tomatoes and carrotts, peppers, onions and beans, and most of all potatoes galore!!



I've been watching my garden and wondering if things were ready to be harvested, then I got busy and forgot. So this morning I decided to look again and I found all of this!!



Boy I sure do have a lot of work ahead of me canning our yummy veggies!! I can't wait for the fresh salsa, our favorite.



P.S. I have WAY too many jalepenos!! All four of my plants took off, if you want any PLEASE call me.

3 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

Wow, that looks so good! I wish I was your neighbor so I could get all the overflow! By the way, I love your family picture up top! Wow-who did that?

Teresa said...

Garden? Look at you so domesticated...Hey I loooove your picture. I want to see the rest I am sure that they are great. I still have not made any copies of mine. That is my next project :-)

Oscar / Vicki Williamson said...

Glad you like the picture. My good friend Sara Adams took the pictures for us, I really love it too.
Hey sis you'll have to wait to see them all when you visit I got 100's of them! (Just like you)