Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Zachary

8/9/08
Today we celebrated Zachary's 9th birthday with a bunch of his friends and family. We did things a bit backwards this time. We did presents and cake and ice cream first, then games. Zachary chose to have a water party and I didn't want wet kids roaming the house.



Opening presents...



End result....



And of course the water party. Water balloons galore!! (For some reason my slide show isn't working the way I want it to. Click on the "View all images" to see the slide show. Also hit the pause button on the playlist to here the song attached to it. This is one of Zachary's favorite bands.)

1 comments:

Teresa said...

I can't believe how old Oscar and Zachary are...Each time I see them they keep getting more mature and taller. It was a great birthday party! I love the ideas you and your boys come up with. Always so creative :-)