Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Soccer Again

10/8/08 and 10/11/08
I finally remembered to take the camera to one of Oscar's soccer games so here are some pictures of him in action.






This game was really fun for him because he was playing against one of his best friends Jayden Andrews.

Also both coaches were in the same ward and most of the kids knew each other. So the kids and the coaches were having fun, but I was freezing!! I kept moving so I could find the sun to stand in and then do something that looked like jumping jacks. I had to stop jumping when I realized I might pee my pants. Something about the cold and jumping just didn't go together.
Then on Saturday I meant to take some pictures of Zachary's game, but I was WAY to COLD to get out of the truck. So we stratigically parked the truck where I could watch the games from the car. Lil O was having fun with the camera while we watched and here are some of his shots.
Zachary the only brave one to get out during Parker's game.



I had Parker's winter coat on and I somehow was able to shove his jersy on top of it. What apalled me was that he insisted on tucking his shirt in with his coat. Oh my goodness whoever said 'pick your battles' must not have had a kid like Parker. I should have taken a picture of him, and YES he wore it like that the WHOLE game!
Here is Mason trying to keep warm and cozy.






And apparently Oscar took this one of me. Nice.



And one more picture I would like to show all is how we secretly took this from my bedroom window. Zachary was outside jumping on the tramp slapping his rear end. Why?! Sure don't know but it was still funny!



hehehehehehehehe

3 comments:

Alyce Dribnak said...

I love your blogs! I love the way you write. You make me laugh so hard. And yes I did post the picture of Tyler and his double at Petco.

bledsoeblog said...

HILARIOUS, I wonder what was going through Zachary's head. Makes me laugh!

Tendra said...

That was so fun getting to watch a soccer game with you. It WAS cold that weekend! Jayden had a great time seeing Oscar. And I love the bootie-slappin' shot of Zachary. Sometimes I wonder if kids' brains are wired the same way as the rest of humanity. ??