Tuesday, October 28, 2008

End of the Soccer Season

10/18/08

Today was Oscar, Zachary, and Parker's last soccer games for the season, we'll start back up in the spring. I was happy that it was at least sunny today and not Freeeezzzzing!

Here are some pictures of Parker in action....





Team Shot. The poster they are holding is one Parker made for their team to hold up when they scored goals! I thought it was awesome.



I finally got some halfway decent ones of Zachary, it figures it was his last game! Here he is playing goalie...




Here he is as a forward......







Team shot.



I am happy we get a breather for awhile. I think all the boys did great this season. I don't have Oscar's final pictures because his game was at 8:00 this morning and the rest of us weren't ready to go. GREAT JOB BOYS!!

0 comments: