Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Maze Birthday Party

10/3/08

Today we were invited to Gage Baumgartner's birthday party at the corn maze. How fun this would be because it was Mason's birthday too.



I took all the boys since they had the day off from school, and Grandma Bullock made it in time to come with us too. We went on a hay/tractor ride and got to pick out some pumpkins. I told Oscar, Zachary, and Parker that if they could pick it up I would get it for them. So Oscar and Zachary took that very seriously, I thought Oscar was going to have a hurnia just carrying his. Mason cracked me up because he was alarmed at the bugs and the mud on the pumpkins. Funny how NONE of that bothers him at home. *wink* They had lots of fun posing for pictures and playing on the slide and the duck races. They even got to watch some pig races, very very funny!!


0 comments: