Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mason

October 3rd 2008

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Mason
Happy Birthday to You!



I can't believe it has been three years already. We all say that as parents, but with Mason I really mean it. This little guy who I love tremendously also has been my hardest challenge as a parent. There have been days I thought I couldn't take it anymore, and also the days I'll cherish forever. It's amazing that being a parent can have such huge range of emotions. Just remember the good and let the not so good ones roll off your shoulders or at least learn from them.

Happy Birthday Little Man. We all love you very very much.

4 comments:

JD said...

Handsome little devil. Happy birthday Mason!

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Mason! So sorry that we had to miss it. We will see you in a week hopefully!

Tendra said...

Happy Birthday little Mr. Mason! What a cutie.

Angie Miller said...

Mason is such a sweetheart! Happy birthday, Buddy!