Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sound Sleeper

Oscar has been known to just fall asleep when he has had too much. This usually occurs on Wednesday evenings, since he had too much fun on Tuesday night playing basketball, watching movies, eating junk food, and man gossiping! :) Hehehehehe (sorry honey but it's true).

Last week I came out from putting Mason and Parker to bed and found Oscar on the floor spread eagle, sound asleep. This is usually normal for our family so I just went about finishing up a few things before going to bed and just let him sleep.

Little Oscar needed some doctoring done to his hand from a previous soccer injury. He had fallen into a goat head patch and received a lot of those pesky slivers/stickers in his hand. So we were in the bathroom (master bathroom in the back of the house) pulling out stickers and Lil O says "What's that?" We listen but I can't hear anything unusual, so we go back to picking them out. Lil O says it again "Listen Mom, what is that noise?" I still have no idea what he is talking about. He says "It that dad snoring?" I listen harder and sure enough "Yep I guess it is" I guess I am too use to this sound.

So Oscar goes out to the living room and comes back just giggling like he heard the best joke of all time (probably because he is tired). He says "Dad is snoring so loud!" So of course we both go back out and he is snoring all right. We go to turn on the camecorder, but the battery is dead. RATS! So we grabbed the camera instead and this is what we saw.




We love you Daddy!! We know you were just really tired. After we humiliated him with pictures and a little bit more giggling, I sent Lil O off to bed and woke Oscar to go to bed. Drama over until next Wednesday night. *wink*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't me.... :) Actually Vicki mixes up days sometimes. That was last Sat when I got up to do work from 4AM to7AM (Marketing, weblayout, etc) before going to the gym for an hour. Then it was off to Soccer and then window cleaning in Meridian (Vicki needs to upload pictures of the kids). I then came back and did gardening and yardwork while Vicki went ot a baby shower. When I finally stopped or slowed down I laid down and did fall asleep.

I did expect pictures of last night though (Wednesday this time). I fell asleep in the middle of the floor again around 8:30. Tuesday nights get a little long and Wed mornings come quick ;) I woke up at 9PM when I heard Mason crying.. YAh, get got stuck between the glass door and the screen door... I mean really, how does a kid even fit there ?!?!?! :)

All rested up today though... bring on the party !!!!