Saturday, May 17, 2008

Preschool Field Trip

5/15/08
Parker went on a preschool field trip today to a park right across the street from the big airplane (Lakeview Park). He had a great time. They got to play and then later on they had a picnic lunch. He had such a great time, I had a hard time getting him to leave, as well as, Kelly Dittrich, and McKenna Dribnak. They were hiding from me inside the twisty slide! I had to laugh at McKenna, after she saw me she tried to hide behind the fireman pole. I think she really thought I couldn't see her. hehehehe :)

Here are the three buddies standing still for 'just a sec' so I could take their picture.






When these three get together it is very entertaining to watch and just listen to their little conversations. While driving in the car to and from preschool they have two favorite subjects to discuss, and amazingly they are talked about equally. The first one is religion or Jesus himself. McKenna and Parker had a face to face arguement two inches from each others faces. Parker "Jesus is the King!" McKenna "No, Jesus is Special!" Too cute! I didn't see this directly, but Jessica did and I can see it vividly in my mind. Way to go you two keep your testimonies strong. The other subject of choice is of all things, 'farting'. I have to say this was Parker's doing, he started talking about it one day and had the girls giggling and wanting more, so needless to say it has stuck! Good Grief. I can't wait to see them in Kindergarten in the fall. Parker is very excited to go.

2 comments:

JD said...

I love it. Religion and farting--what else is there??

Sara said...

In a few more years, we will be listening to Bethany and Mason have funny conversations!