Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Oscar's New Career

So most of you know by now that Oscar has changed careers. His passion in life over the last few years has been financing, investing, real estate, and anything that goes along with it. So instead of having a side thing, he made it a full time passion. He said goodbye to his partners Warren Stewart and Lad Cluff (two great guys) at Elk Mountain Engineering, and joined Legacy Lending located in Meridian with two friends he has made over the past couple of years, Jason Oswald and Dave Perry (also two great guys). He is now a Loan Officer. He has been there one month and is throughly enjoying it, and gets more confident every day. It makes me happy to see him enjoy his new career. I also don't mind seeing him in his new attire everyday, he looks pretty sharp!!



We were fortunate to have my sister visiting when we needed to get Oscar some new clothes. Here is what we found for a steal of a deal, I thought, at Ross. I love my sister's ability to find great things on sale, unfortunately I have not been blessed with the same gift. Thanks sis!!!

1 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

Wow, I don't think I have seen Oscar in a tie! I bet he does look sharp-I would love to see Jeremy dressed up every day! =)