Monday, February 4, 2008

So Much Snow

We woke up to this scenery Sunday morning, so much of the white stuff came that church was actually cancelled, that's a first time experience for me. I thought it was a bit funny because on Saturday I was talking with my friend Addy and she actually said "I wonder what it would take to cancel church?" When I found out we didn't I immediatley thought of her and smiled. I can't believe all the snow we are getting this year!!! I love it, even though it's a pain to drive in sometimes. Isn't it beautiful?



Here is Big Oscar hard at work while the boys enjoy the white stuff. I thought Oscar was a little silly for shoveling while it was still coming down, but he said if he waited too long it would be to hard to shovel. Learn something new everyday.







Oscar and Zachary having fun (they are soaking wet at this point) on their Throne!



0 comments: