Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl

Okay so our family has absolutely no 'clue' about football, or any other sport, we're sort of a hunting family. *wink* However we have a big screen HD TV (foreign language to me) and stadium seating, perfect for the big came (apparently this draws the male crowd). So once again Oscar had some friends over to watch the 'big game'.



But before they arrived Oscar and Neil were hard at work building the stadium seating.





Here is the finished product (the couch is from upstairs, we have a few scratches in the paint coming down the stairs).





Here is what it looks like with the crowd. Do they look like their having fun?





Here is where we stashed all the kids while the boys watched their football, or was it the commericals? I have to say some were funny, some were absolutely disgusting (did anyone see the heart one?), and some were just plain dumb.




Here are the girls of the evening. I think the food was the best part.




Here is Parker celebrating with Kip when the Giants won, the only Giants fans at the house. *wink*





I should have taken a picture of the aftermath! I made Oscar clean up, but somehow he forgot about the couches still in the living room!!!




4 comments:

Sara said...

That was quite the fun night! Oscar can call Neil if he wants and he'll come and help take down the "stadium blocks"...:-)

JD said...

VICKI!! YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO USE THAT PICTURE OF US IF IT WASN'T FLATTERING!!!! (YES I'M YELLING--THAT IS WHY I'M USING CAPS!)

Mortified!!

Anyway, I thought Oscar and Neil looked all manly building the stadium seating until I saw what Oscar had on his feet--hilarious!

Thanks for having us over--it was a great party!

Oscar / Vicki Williamson said...

Hey Jess,

Just wanted to let you know I changed the picture for you. :)

Sara, now I have to wait until Oscar's neck feels better before we can move the couch. He spraned it doing pushups at his office. Thanks for the offer I'll pass it along.

Now that we have stadium seating the next movie will be great right? :)

JD said...

Thank you!!! You are so kind and I'm feeling much better now. :)