Monday, February 4, 2008

Creative Way to Loose a Tooth

So I'm folding laundry in my room and all of a sudden I hear this "Ahhhhhh my tooth, my tooth, my tooth came out Ahhhhhhh!!!!" I knew who it was because of all the drama, before I saw them. Zachary came running past me into the bathroom sucking in water and spitting it out. At first I thought it might have been a permanent tooth the way he was carrying on about it. When he settled down a bit he was finally able to tell me his story. He was watching TV and had my soft tape measure around his tooth and moving it back and forth like floss, when all of a sudden it popped out!!




Good grief Zachary!! Of course something would be in his mouth. I didn't even know he had a loose tooth. I hope it grows back soon. The gap on the other side of his mouth was a tooth that came out a couple of months ago and still has not broke the surface. I think he is trying to earn some extra money! *wink*

2 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

That is awesome! Extra cash is always a good thing. (Maybe I will try that tonight!)

Amy said...

You go Zach! Milk that tooth Fairy for all she's worth! See it's really doing your parents a favor. If you loose all your teeth you'll only be eating jello all the rest of your life.