Saturday, February 16, 2008

Trip to Pocatello

We traveled to my home town of Pocatello over the weekend to celebrate my nephew Jaxson's 3rd birthday. We had lots of fun visiting with the family. Here is the birthday boy. He was the most excited about getting Safari animals, especially the Rhinos and the Elephants (I know I took a picture of this, but I think it was with my sisters camera).



Here is my newest niece Raegan Aseret (Teresa spelled backwards), isn't she precious? When she is awake you just want to hold her and kiss her all the time. Her smile will melt all your sorrow and frustration away, she is the perfect little blessing.


Here is my sister-in-law Krysten holding Raegan, she is married to my brother Mike (shown below).


This is my brother Mike watching a disgusting show about Crocodile killing wildlife as they cross the river. I finally made him turn it off. Yes I became the mean mom.


Mason really loved the party too. He took advantage when Jaxson put something down to try it out for himself. He is trying to figure out how to put on a football helmet, he finally figured it out.



This picture cracked me up. We were trying to get all the cousins to sit together for a picture before we had to go back to Nampa, like we always do. But this time more than half of them were crying and screaming because who knows why. So we decided to take the picture anyway to remember how they really act.

0 comments: