Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow Day Again

My boys were so excited to have another day off from school, it started the night before. When the 9:oo news didn't show Nampa Schools closed Zachary was so upset he just went to his room to cry. By the time the 10:00 news came on and said there was no school, he quietd down and went right to sleep, but they were both up before 7:00!! Figures!!!

Here's a picture of them playing in the snow Tuesday night. They wanted to build a snow fort, but I don't seem to have a picture of that.


Here are some from yesterday's "Snow Day". Oscar is buried in the snow. The younger Stewart boys came to help too.
This is Austin Stewart buried. Can you see the tip of his white hat?
And of course here is Mason trying to ride his bike. How Cute!!

7 comments:

JD said...

I see you've got the hang of blogging already!! I love reading your updates. I should have taken a picture of the birthday celebration at our house that night--dang. (5 cents).

Love your new playlist--good job!!

Vicki said...

Are you keeping a swear jar now too? Hehehehe

Esther Ogden said...

Your boys are so fun! Isn't it funny how the boys just want to play in the snow and the moms want it to melt?!

Esther Ogden said...

Oh, by the way, I put your blog on ours today...Jeremy sent it to me! (You can visit ours anytime! www.jeremyandesther.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

Terrific! Great job on the blog. I especially like the music selection and the background is perdy ;).

Amy said...

Huh, I just learned that if you put in a "nickname" it won't show that you have a blog account. Hmm, learn something everyday.

Vicki said...

Amy, I glad to see you can post. I sent you an email did you post after that or before? Just curious. Let me know.