Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker

Parker celebrated his 5th birthday on January 10th, but if you ask him he is 6. He seems to think that he turned 5 on the 10th, but when we had a birthday party for him on the 12th he turned 6. At least he is not saying he is 7 still, (when the primary sang to him on Sunday). I can't tell you the number of arguements we've had over this. I've started to just ignore him. I'm tired of fighting with him, he has too much Bullock attitude (I blame my dad who he was named after).



He had fun playing with his friends and opening his presents, two of which were nerf guns, just what I needed. It wasn't so bad until Uncle Michael started shooting all the kids, which quickly started into a nerf war with everyone, I mean everyone. It then led to a snowball fight outside.






Parker was oblivous to everything since he was enjoying his new bike.

4 comments:

JD said...

Looks like fun!! Did you ever find the pictures you were looking for?

Vicki said...

Yes I did find the pictures. They had not been downloaded to our computer yet. I had just looked at them through the camera. Now I can put some more pictures up.

Esther Ogden said...

Parker, you are adorable! Happy 6th birthday (I'll let you win that one this time!) Remind your Uncle Mike to be careful or he'll shoot his eye out.

Anonymous said...

Hey there sis!! I finally checked your blog. Where do you find the time? I like the picture of Jaxson with the pink gloves. Maybe when you come for Jaxson's birthday you can show me how to do it. Like i will have any time! Love ya Sis!!