Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busted!!

My older boys, Oscar and Zachary, always had a hard time going to be on time during the summer. It made it worse when they were giggling at every thing their daddy would say or tell them jokes. So one of these nights all four of them were sleeping upstairs in the play room, They had set up a tent and had their sleeping bags out. Mason and Parker were already sleeping, and I thought I had sent Oscar and Zachary to bed too. But....this is what I found on the camera the next day, those little stinkers!!!!





Apparently they thought their little brothers looked funny when they were sleeping, so they needed to capture it on film.







Then they started taking pictures of themselves. *smile*

















These two make me giggle sometimes when I really don't want to be (according to Oscar this is a 'Joni face'-my mom is famous for), especially when I'm trying to get them to be obedient!! Good grief they are exactly like their daddy!!

0 comments: