Friday, September 25, 2009

Rollie Pollies

So one Saturday morning I came out from my room and noticed Parker and Mason doing something out on the back patio. They were being nice to each other and I thought 'how cute' so I left them alone. A little while later Parker stuck his head in the door and said 'Um, Dad, Mason is putting his rollie pollies in your shoes'. At first I laughed, then thought glad it's not my shoes, but when I saw how many there were I was grossed out!!



Dad had the brillant idea to make a home for Mason's rollie pollies that was not his shoes.







After they were all safely in their new home, Mason came packing it in the house stating 'Mom, I'm gonna sleep with my bugs' He said it so matter of factly it was cute, but NOT cute enough, the rollie pollies went right back outside.



I think they only lasted that day in their home - outside. Mason wanted to make some modifications to their home, and let's just say their wasn't much room left for them to stay. *wink* What is it with boy's fasination with bugs???

1 comments:

JD said...

McKenna keeps trying to convince me that rollie pollie's aren't like all the other bugs...their cute and the only ones we should be able to keep in the house. Ick. A bug's a bug.