Friday, September 25, 2009

Lily's Blessing Day

9/13/09


Today Oscar was able to bless Lily! What a special day, I was so proud of Oscar and how far he has progressed in the gospel to be able to bless our little angel.





The blessing was very beautiful and done well, I definitely felt the spirit in the room. Oscar was nervous and afterwards thought that no one heard him, but I reassured him that I could and reminded him he had a microphone. Lil O was able to be apart of the blessing too, he held the microphone for his dad. I remember Oscar blessed her with love and light and to be an example to all those around her.



Lily was so pretty in her white dress and she was very cooperative during the blessing. I always feel such peace and love around her, you can't help but smile.





Mason was happy to be by his sister too.



She is such a blessing in our home! We all love her so much *smile*

1 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

OF course we could hear you Oscar!!! You did an amazing job, I will admit, I shed a few tears!