Sunday, September 27, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

9/18/09


I decided a couple of years ago that we should have our family pictures done around our wedding anniversary in July. Well this July we had a little hiccup in that plan with Lily being born earlier in the month, so we were off of couple of months. No biggie, I finally decided I wasn't going to loose all the weight I wanted to before a family picture, so we just did it. I had Sara come and take our pictures for us again, and of course she did an AMAZING job. She is such a great friend!!

Here are a couple of the shots.....



















Thanks again Sara! *smile*

4 comments:

Sara said...

Aw thanks, you're a sweetheart. Thanks for trusting me enough to even ask me to do your pictures! ;)

Angie Miller said...

I LOVE the one of all the guys standing together!

bledsoeblog said...

Great job Sara. I love the one of Oscar and Lily! So sweet!

Tendra said...

The pictures are soooo nice! Such a cute family. I love Mason's serious face with his arms folded - too cute. And Lilly was such an angel to smile so sweetly in her blessing dress. By the way, Oscar, great job on her blessing. We are so proud of you!