Thursday, August 27, 2009

Swimming

Oscar has a friend Corey who has a pool and invited him to come and bring the boys. They have been on two different occasions now and have had a ball!!







I went the 2nd time and just laughed at them all goofying off. Lily just slept the whole time. I put her under a ceiling fan they had on the patio to make sure she wouldn't get too hot, but I think the heat just made her sleep. Mason was getting pretty tired and worn out too.





They took turns diving off the diving board, diving for the dive sticks, jumping to catch a ball in the air, and Parker trying to take underwater pictures of all of them.



Zachary taking his turn jumping to catch that ball. *smile*





Now it's daddy's turn, watch out everyone this one makes a mighty BIG splash! *wink*









I LOVE this picture. At first I thought I missed whatever it was I was trying to take, but take a look in the bottom left hand corner (may have to click on picture to see it bigger). Yep there is Zachary frightened of something, but who knows what for! I about peed my pants laughing so hard!!!



Thank you Corey, Nono, and Aundrey (hope I spelled your names right) for the invite, we all had a great time.

0 comments: