Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pregnant or Just Pleasently Plump?

The other day I was trying to get things ready for the monthly pack meeting when Zachary came running by looking a bit bigger than usual. After discovering what he had done, and chasing him around the house to get a picture this is what I found.



Oscar, Parker, and Mason decided it looked like fun so they did the same.







It turned into a fit of giggling and seeing how big they could possibly make themselves look. It was hillarious watching them run around the house, especially Mason since his pants didn't want to stay up. *smile* And Lily slept through all of it!







Oscar and Zachary were trying to do 'belly bumps' but I was never able to get a picture of it. But I did get a picture of Oscar trying to get Mason out of the picture. Check out the look on Oscar's face, you'd have thought it was war. *wink*



It's always wonderful to see your kids laughing and getting along so great! I need more of these days.



1 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

I wish you could hear how loud Zack and I are laughing! That is so funny!!!!

=)