Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Month of 1st's with Lily

What a fun month it has been with our sweet Lily Rae! She is growing up so fast, we all love her so very much. I am so thankful for technology since we have been able to capture on film the many different 1st's that Lily has accomplished! :)

1st Bath. I waited a little longer to give her a bath because I wasn't sure she would like it. She really didn't like to have her diaper changed or to be naked at all! But when I put her in the water she didn't fuss one bit, she loved it!







1st Walk. We went later in the evening when the sun was starting to set, so she wouldn't get too hot. We went to drop of dishes to some of our neighbors, and apparently visited too long because we had to race home. She decided it was time to eat and her blanket wasn't satisfying her. :)



1st time mistaking big brother Oscar for food :) *smile* I love this picture, it's too cute, I think I was giggling the whole time trying to get a good picture. Lily had had enough though and wanted to eat!! No more pictures. *smile*



1st Tummy Time. She LOVED being on her tummy!! She stayed there for a good 15-20 minutes.



1st time finding her thumb (and 2nd time *smile*)





1st head bonk. *frown* Big Brother Oscar accidently bonked her head on the corner of the counter as he was walking by. Poor little thing. Can you see the read mark in the middle of her bald spot?



1st time attending church, what a cutie *smile* Lily and I only attended sacrament and she slept the whole time! I could have just left her in jammies *wink*



We're excited to see what the next month brings!

1 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Lily is so sweet! The shower was so fun-thanks for the invite! Wish I could see you guys more!