Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Let's Have A Party!

8/5/09

Tonight we had a baby shower for our sweet Miss Lily Rae. Here is the invitation Sara Adams put together for her (one of her many talents).



Some of my friends put it all together for us, and did a FABULOUS job!! I didn't have to worry about anything, except for tiding up a little *wink* Here are the beautiful decorations. All decked out with Lilys for our Lily (thank you Sara) *smile*







Sara had Oscar and the boys help out with some of the higher up decorations. Here they are trying to hang a 'It's a Girl' sign from the elk antlers, trying to make a statement. *smile* Thanks boys you did a great job! Then of course they were 'outa there' to do boy stuff.







This is the cake that Sara made. She is absolutely AMAZING!!! The baby, blankets, and Lily's are all made out of frosting, this girl is pure GENIUS!! The camo blanket was Oscar's favorite part. *wink*










Here is the star of the show, Lily Rae in her party dress (thanks Sis she looked beautiful). This little cutie slept most of the time and was passed along to willing arms to get a close up look. I only had to feed her once and she went right back to sleep. She will sleep through most noisy situations. *smile*



Judie was in charge of the games, my favorite was the diaper one. You had to smell inside of a diaper to see what kind of candy bar was melted and smooshed in there. Yes some really did look like poop, gross!!





Lily got so many wonderful things, she has a complete wardrobe of cute girly outfits!! I just have to find a place to put them all, I still don't have a dresser designated for her yet. I'll have to clean out some closet space too.







It was so awesome to have so many of my friends come and meet our little angel, and be able to chat with other female adults. Sorry honey sometimes I just need to have girly conversations. *smile* My mom and sister were able to come up and join the fun too!!











Thank you, thank you, thank you to all my friends for putting the shower together, especially Sara Adams, Jessica Dribnak, Krisele Stewart, Alyce Dribnak, and Judie Sedrick!!!!
(me and Sara)

2 comments:

Full Suburban said...

Oh, my goodness! I haven't checked your blog in months. Look what I missed! Congrats on the baby girl. She is beautiful. I love the name Lily. Seeing all the girls at your house makes me miss everyone so much.

Full Suburban said...

this is Ruby by the way. ;)