Monday, August 3, 2009

Silly Boys

So Oscar has always wanted to have a 'tan' ever since I have known him, so since the weather was nice and warm he decided to lay out. *smile* I think he doesn't want to blind someone in the up coming triathlon race. *wink*


It wasn't long before Zachary thought it looked like fun and joined him. Then Mason noticed was going on and wanted to be a part of it too.



Mason got a little hot so he decided he needed a blanket to cover his eyes. His blanket was a little big so he thought he'd cover up all over so he wouldn't get a sunburn. *wink*



So....remember this guy?



I used to watch this show all the time, I loved watching Urkel get into messes, always cheered me up. Well it looks like we have our very own Steve Urkel in our house......



Do you see any resemblance? If I had video on my camera I'd have him say "Did I do that?", he sounds JUST like him. *smile*

0 comments: