Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Two Priesthood Holders

I/we feel so blessed to have these two members of our family holding the priesthood now.




Lil O was ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood as a Deacon on Easter Sunday by his own Dad!! I was so happy and proud at the same time, it's hard to describe with words. Oscar (dad) was ordained to the Melchizedek Priesthood as an Elder this last Sunday the 26th! I have waited so long to have the blessings of the priesthood in our home, again it's hard to describe with words. This past year has had its ups and downs more so than at any time in our almost 15 years of marriage, but I can easily say the ups are winning!! When I stop and 'Count Our Many Blessings' I am amazed, humbled, brought to tears (which right now is easy to do), and feel truly blessed, like the Lord is watching over us and holding our hands as we tred along. Some days it's just better to think eternally than temporally.



I think they like each other. *smile* How cute.

2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Congrats to them both! That is so great! Hope you're feeling well! As soon as school is out I'll come get Parker for the day- Gabe wants him to come play!

Esther Ogden said...

Awesome! We miss you guys! =)