Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Oscar!!

4/7/09

It's official, Oscar (Lil O) has turned 12!!! I feel extremely old!



Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday
Dear Oscar
Happy Birthday to You!!!



His actual birthday was Tuesday, so we had pizza for dinner, watched a movie together, and had brownies and ice cream. We also gave him his presents too! We loved seeing the smile on his face as he opened a box full of colored paper, for his origami projects, and Fablehaven Book 4!! He had the book read in 2 days! It would have taken 1 but mom made him go to bed (darn mom *wink*)

My sister and mom came up to celebrate with us. My sister commented that Oscar was getting very tall, and was his voice changing? *wink*

This was the first year Oscar wanted to do something different for his birthday. He decided he wanted to have a paintball war party. I started to panic when I heard the word War, because I am patheic, but we made it work. Since I knew nothing about this, Dad got to help out a lot! Oscar and his friends had a great time. They came back covered in paint, poor Jayden got shot at close range and now has a 'third nipple', and all were laughing and high fiving each other.





We sang 'Happy Birthday', ate cake and ice cream, and opened presents - all in the garage! Wow what a different party for me, but very easy clean up.

This was Lil O's design as well, he has a great imagination!








Happy birthday buddy! We're so blessed to have you in our family! Love you.

0 comments: