Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

4/11/09 & 4/12/09

The boys started their Easter celebration with a breakfast and easter egg hunt at the church. I forgot the camera so I don't have pictures, but they all had fun. Oscar and Zachary thought the breakfast was the best part, especially because they got to have seconds!! The easter egg hunt was fun for them, Mason was more interested in watching what the other kids were doing that he only got 1 egg. Parker raced around the grass and picked up his 10 eggs. I had him pick up a few more for Mason too. When they came into the church and opened their eggs, Mason didn't like any of the candy he had, so when Oscar and Zachary went out I let Mason go out again, and this time he was happy.

The next morning the boys woke up to find their easter baskets full of goodies and fun. Mason and Parker got kites and sidewalk chalk, while Oscar and Zachary got frisbies and huge bubble wands. Of course their favorite was the candy, which they dug into right away.









After breakfast of cinnamon rolls, muffins, and eggs we headed off to church. It was such a nice day that all the kids played outside for hours, so it shouldn't have surprised me to see little red noses and necks. *smile* Later that night we enjoyed a ham dinner with my mom and sister and her kids. We had a nice relaxing Easter. It was so nice to have my mom and sister here with us too.

The next day my mom helped me out by climbing up onto those tall ladders and cleaning off all the dust from Oscar's animal mounts. What a job it is! She only got a third of it done, but she said she would come back and finish. The area that is clean is AWESOME!! Thanks mom, hopefully this will help with the allergies in our house.



We love you.




0 comments: