Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Preschool Field Trip

4/21/09

This month's preschool field trip we went to the Eagle Fish Hatchery. It was a beautiful day and Mason LOVED throwing food for the fish. The fish were HUGE rainbow trout and loved the food! I don't know why it smelled Awful! There is a food dispenser there you can insert your quarter into to get food, but I couldn't seem to get it to work. Sara tried too and then she went and got someone to look at it, and wouldn't you know the darn thing worked right away!! I felt like a moron.







Mason and his class got some stickers and coloring books, ran around in the grassy areas and had their own snack 'gold fish'.



It was a great time, thanks for the idea Angie. *smile*

1 comments:

Angie Miller said...

I wish I could have been there to enjoy it! Mason is such a great kid!