Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fishing-Wilson Pond

3/14/09


Today Oscar was invited to go fishing by his good friend Carter Andrews. He thought it would be a great idea to get out with the kids and enjoy some of the warmer weather we are having. So he went through and dug out all the fishing gear and made a quick trip to Walmart to get some supplies that were lacking. The boys were very excited to go, but I chose to stay home and relax. It looks like they all had a great time!!



Parker all ready to go - hat, moon boots and all! :)

Mason was excited for all the SNACKS!





My boys! *smile*

The 'Gang'

After fishing they all headed back to our house for Pizza and a movie. I however was invited to see Twilight again at the dollar theater, so of course I couldn't miss that opportunity. *wink*. I also brought Tendra with me. When I got home this is what we found. Ahhhh

1 comments:

Tendra said...

I don't know what we'd do without you guys. We're so thankful for wonderful friends!