Monday, November 10, 2008

What would you do?

11/5/08

Parker comes home with a balloon he got from a restaurant. I told him to hang on to it, but when does he listen? So up up up it goes, thankfully it was in the house, but that's a problem too. I told him he would have to wait for Daddy to get home to get it down, I don't think he liked that option. Oh well.

So after dinner Daddy see's the balloon up there and I just sit and watch his mind go to work. hehehehehe He started by taking a stuffed pumpkin and throwing it at the balloon. He claims it is to get it towads the middle of the room, after a dozen tries it moves an inch. *smile*. Then Lil O joins in the mastermind work.
And well.................................................have a look for yourself.



I'm just glad nobody was hurt!


Tah Dah!!!!

20 minutes after it's down, yep it went sailing up again! Good Grief!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

It is funny to read your posts...It is almost like I can hear you telling the story. Such a creative plan to retrieve a balloon...