Sunday, November 9, 2008

Parker's Hair

My Parker is such a character. I have been blessed with a strongwilled, determined, stubborn child (so a lot like me and my side of the family) I pray this will be a blessing to him throughout his life. However.....right now it would be okay if he layed off a little. *wink*

Our latest battle ground has become his hair. Yes his hair!! Every morning was a fight to get him to comb his hair decent. So after a bunch of arguements, tears, and encouragement from daddy, we have decided he can do his hair the way he wants to during the week and I get to do it on Sunday. Just to give you a taste of how it is during the week, here are some of Parker's masterpieces.

(some pictures its hard to tell if you want the full affect click on picture it will get bigger)








This one is my favorite *wink*



What cracks me up is his victorious smile he has on his face when he leaves the house for school. Also him winking and pointing at himself in the mirror, guess he gets that one from his dad! *wink*

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That cracks me up that he is so worried about what his hair looks like. Those pictures are priceless.

And by the way, Oscar has become Megan's new favorite person. Today after church she was telling me that she loves him. :)

JD said...

That is too funny. He's got some great style--and poses!!

Teresa said...

Wow you really were not kidding about his crazy hairstyles were you? This is funny! I am glad that you have pictures to prove this to him later.