Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween

10/31/08


Ah Halloween has come again. What a busy day. We started earlier in the week by decorating our pumpkins with clay or paint. Parker and Mason loved it.





We didn't carve our pumpkins until today and what a job that turned out to be!! They were suppose to be apart of the decorations for our 'trunk' at the ward 'Trunk or Treat'. All but the Dragon are Williamson originals. Parker came up with his design all by himself (the one with the square eyes) although mom cut it. Mason chose what kind he wanted his to be to doesn't it look like a happy pumpkin? Here is how that turned out.





I'm so glad we're done carving!!! Here they are at the trunk or treat.



Mason - Clifford The Big Red Dog (not a devil puppy)



Parker - Spiderman



Zachary - Ninja



Oscar - Hunter



I told them once their buckets were full of candy we had to stop, so Zachary and Oscar tried to be sneaky and brought another bucket! The boys got lots of candy at the ward trunk or treat. But of course it wasn't enough so they also went trick or treating. We met up with some friends in the Meadows - Kip & Jessica Dribnak, Kelby & Alyce Dribnak, Carter Andrews (Tendra was passing out candy), and Neil Adams (Sara was passing out candy).



It was amazingly WARM for Halloween! I can't remember the last time that I didn't have to stuff the boys winter coats under their costumes. I don't remember seeing so many trick or treaters out either. It was a lot of fun for all of us, and now we have candy that will last forever!! Especially because I'm the mean mom and don't let them pig out and plus I need some too. *wink*




Hope your Halloween was fun and enjoyable too.

3 comments:

JD said...

Wow, those are some impressive pumpkins--I can't believe they did those without a template. Good job!

Tendra said...

Cool costumes everybody! And I am so impressed with the pumpkin carving! You guys are pros!

Teresa said...

Hmmmm...Halloween pictures!! I have not quite got mine posted. I am such a slacker. Maybe I will get them done today. It looks like the Williamson clan had an enjoyable day. Where was your costume?