Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lil O's 1st Hunting Trip

11/1/08

Okay so its started. My little guy, yes my baby (he always will be), went with his dad this morning to go hunt some quail and pheasants. I was a mother hen making sure he had enough warm clothes piled up the night before so he wouldn't freeze. I also reminded him that he didn't need to act tough and let his dad know if he got cold.

Getting ready to pull out of the driveway.



Gasing up



So the total count was Dave Perry (who they went with) got 2 quail and one pheasant, Daddy got 1 quail, and Lil O got to take a couple of shots. Good for a first time I'm told.

Walking in:

Oscar and Dad

Oscar, Dave's Dog, and Lil O

From the smiles on their faces it looks like they had a great time. Zachary didn't want to be left out so when Dad got home they pulled out his air soft pistol he got for his birthday. Here he is trying to shoot it.

I banned the gun after both of them (Dad and Zachary) were getting pretty lazy about gun safety! I won't embarrass them by saying what was done, just that the gun has been put away.

1 comments:

Teresa said...

What kind of crap is that??? He is not old enough to operate a gun especially with bullets. Let him know that his auntie feels this way. He too will always be my little sumo wrestler sitting on the bed smiling at me. I love you Lil O :-)