Monday, November 10, 2008

Raking Leaves

11/8/08

During the summer we LOVE our trees in the backyard! They're great for shade, climbing, and lounging in the hammock, but come autumn it's just a mess and a LOT of work!



Oscar started Zachary early this morning raking the front while he got up on the roof and cleaned out the gutters. GROSS! So this afternoon when it warmed up I took the boys to the backyard to do some more raking!



I told myself no more than a hour of work, yah right! I had hungry kids and the sun was going down and starting to get cold. So we needed more 'breaks' apparently *wink*




Here we are working as a team!



Oscar finished up the next day with the lawn mower. He did one final cut and picked up the rest of the leaves. We bagged them all up and then took them over to Bishop Ashton's for his compost pile. Boy am I glad that chore is DONE. Until next year. *smile*

1 comments:

Brody Oswald said...

how did you get the music.